Lucindale Community Health
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8766 2656
Fax: (08) 8766 2658
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: Musgrave Avenue Lucindale South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 21 Lucindale SA 5272
Lucindale Community Health is part of South East Regional Community Health Service (SERCHS). SERCHS provides quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest accident and emergency facilities are at Naracoorte.
Services available at Lucindale Community Health Service include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- allied health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Home and Community Care (HACC) including a range of personal and domestic support services, generalist and specialist
- community nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- restorative care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite
Disabled Car Parking is available onsite.The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.