Marion GP Plus Health Care Centre
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 7425 8200
Fax: (08) 7425 8248
Location: 10 Milham Street Oaklands Park South Australia Note: The entrance is opposite the State Aquatic Centre entrance on the precinct plaza, (not on Milham Street)
GP Plus Health Care Centre Marion offers a broad range of health care services in the community that are closer to people’s home, to help people stay healthy and avoid having to use hospital services.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
GP Plus Health Care Centre Marion is a facility that comprises a variety of health services including resident agencies and visiting services.
- Bone Density Unit
- Community Mental Health
- Early Childhood Service
- Endocrinology Clinic
- Intermediate Care Services (ICS)
- Bariatric Management and Intervention Service
- Diabetes Services
- Metabolic Bone Clinic
- Physiotherapy outpatient services
- Podiatry Services
- Rheumatology Clinic
- SA Dental Service (SADS)
- Vascular Surgery Clinic
- Allergy and Immunology Clinic, Flinders Medical Centre
- Ante Natal Clinic, Flinders Medical Centre
- Audiology Service, Flinders University
- Cardiac Rehabilitation, Flinders Medical Centre
- Community Paediatrician, Flinders Medical Centre
- Infertility Services, Fertility Fundamentals Inc.
- Intermediate Care Services
- Chronic Liver Disease Service
- Viral Hepatitis Liaison Service
- Hypertension Clinic, Flinders Medical Centre
- Paediatric Diabetes Clinic, Flinders Medical Centre
- Paediatric Asthma Clinic, Flinders Medical Centre
- Palliative Care Services, Repatriation General Hospital
- Speech Pathology Services, Flinders University
- Viral Hepatitis Liaison Service, Flinders Medical Centre
On site car parking is available, including disability car parks.
The building has wheelchair access at entrances and throughout the building, including disability toilets.