GP Plus Health Care services and centres
GP Plus Health Care Centres and GP Plus Super Clinics:
- work closely with general practice and other services to better respond to the health needs of local communities.
- complement the services offered by general practice.
- help people take control of their own health care, stay healthy and to avoid unnecessary hospitalisation.
Services available from the Centres/Clinics may include:
- general practice nursing and midwifery services
- walk-in treatment clinics for minor injuries and illness
- specialist clinics
- allied health services such as physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy and social workers
- Aboriginal health services
- dental services
- drug and alcohol services
- children and youth health services
- community mental health services
- healthy lifestyle and risk factor programs
- health assessment, education and counselling.
GP Plus Health Care Centres
GP Plus Super Clinics
To find health services currently available in your local area, visit our National Health Services Directory and enter your suburb.
In country areas, browse the Country Health SA services.